Are you a hard-working, charismatic sales professional looking for an opportunity to join one of the industry's fastest growing and most respected technology firms?
Due to an increase in business and continued commitment to grab the lion's share of the market, The Judge Group is actively seeking an experienced Account Executive with technology solutions and/or staffing industry experience. If you are a confident, self-motivated business development professional with a proven track record, we encourage you to apply!
The Account Executive is responsible for the development and growth of a client base through strategic outside sales activity. This includes developing relationships with key client managers, negotiating business terms, and securing partnerships that are mutually beneficial to both the Judge Group and our customers.
The Account Executive is responsible for presenting our services to both new and existing clients ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 500 and other large corporations. We expect our sales professionals to effectively penetrate and develop existing clients while continually targeting and cultivating prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience on a regional and/or national basis.
- Research, market and effectively present our services to new and existing clients
- Penetrate new business through in-person meetings/presentations with key client managers and senior executives
- Generate new business through telephone calls and participation in networking organizations/events
- Successfully expand and maintain existing client base
- Maintain consistent pipeline of existing and prospective business
- Secure qualified opportunities from existing and new clients
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong attitude, aptitude, passion and experience
- 3+ years in an Account Executive role within professional services
- Strong account penetration / business presentation / effective sales and marketing background
- Proven sales track record – Account Manager / Business Development
- Ability to develop and grow national and/or mid-market accounts
- Competitive, energetic and self-motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
What Judge will provide you?
- Industry leading recruiting and sales training program
- The ability to recruit and sell on a regional/national/international basis
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry
- Superior technology and state of the art Applicant Tracking System
- 4500+ consultants across the nation with whom you will have an opportunity to collaborate
- Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees
- Fast paced, performance based organization that publicly and financially rewards its employees for achieving a high level of success
- Opportunity for career growth into sales leadership or national/enterprise account executive roles
- Uncapped commission plan
- Expense account for business development activities
- The ability to earn 2 promotional trips annually and other quarterly incentives
- Car allowance & cell phone reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
To learn more or submit a resume contact Dennis Judge, Jr. at email@example.com or (610) 667-7700 x 1565.